Turning 30 is a big deal, looking back over the past years starting our company CHPTR-S has been a great game changer. With CHPTR-S I can focus on what I love doing most day in and day out. I get to create beautiful items from lingerie to fashion. Every piece we create is inspired by visiting various countries and fairs, movies we watch or simply the people on the street.
Get to know me a bit more:
- Firstly the basics; living in the center of Eindhoven - The Netherlands - with my boyfriend but are looking for a new place.
- I’m in love with the perfect basics.
- Friends and family say that I make an amazing spaghetti agile e olio.
- I love wine, preferably red, and blue cheeses pretty much any time of the day.
- Can be a bit grumpy in the morning!
- Fashion is an outlet of your mood and you can dress accordingly.
Talk thirty to me:
WHAT HAVE I LEARNED OVER THE PAST 30 YEARS?
- Don't take anything for granted.
- If you want something, you have to work for it.
- Everybody is fighting a battle you know nothing about, so be kind. Always!
- Dream big and work hard.
- Don't forget to celebrate both small and big successes.