Privacy & Cookies
We collect information when you enter the registration form or place an order with us. We need your personal information to process the order. This can consist of your name, address, email, telephone number, bank details, age, profession and style interests.
In addition, we also register the following information:
- When you contact us, we may keep correspondence.
- We can request information when you participate in a promotion or competition.
- Details of transactions that you perform on the website and execution of the order.
- Details of the visits that may consist of traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication information.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device. On a large scale, these are also used to make the website work more efficiently, to simplify navigation between pages, remember your preferences and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to make ads that you see online to make interests.
By using the CHPTR-S website you agree to place cookies on your device and use it when you visit the site in the future. If you want to refuse the use and storage of cookies, it is necessary to make adjustments to the security settings of your web browser, this to block all Cookies from CHPTR-S and the external suppliers.
The information we collect could be used in the following way:
- To personalize your experience and ensure that the information on the CHPTR-S website is presented in the best possible way.
- To improve our website, we strive to receive as much feedback as possible.
- To improve our customer service - the information you receive helps us.
- respond effectively to your support requirement and questions.
- Processing transactions.
- To send periodic e-mails, your specified email address can be used to send general information or to give updates regarding your order.
- To provide you with the latest offers, new products and special promotions.
We do everything to ensure that your personal data are safe. We use a number of security measures for this.
- We offer a secure 'https' for the transaction section within the CHPTR-S website.
- Access to your personal data are protected with a password and sensitive information such as bank details or credit card information is protected by SSL encryption when exchanged between web browser and CHPTR-S services.
- We regularly monitor our systems to apply improvements.
- We do our utmost to protect your personal information, but there are a number of things that you could do to help us. This is among other things out of a good password that consists of a combination of letters, numbers and symbols in both large and lowercase letters.
We sell, trade or do not carry your personal information about it! We work with the number of external parties that experts are in their field and help us use the website. Each of these specific service providers have been selected by us on their ability to process sensitive information.
Chptr-S gives you the opportunity to pay afterwards in collaboration with Klarna. Paying afterwards is a safe and simple way of shopping online. You never have to give bank or credit card details and you only pay after the order is delivered.
You only pay if you have the order at home. You have 14 days to pay your account. The invoice will be sent simultaneously with the products. You do not have to specify bank or credit card details. You have at least 14 days of reflection time in Conformity with the Consumer Act *. You can download invoices and pay with iDeal on Klarna.nl.
You can only pay for Klarna because the claim to Klara is transferred.
Costs to late payment
If Klana has not received any payment on the expiry date of the invoice, a first reminder will be sent by e-mail with a new payment period of 14 days. At the second memory, Klana will charge € 13.50 reminder costs **. If payment remains, these costs can amount to 15% for amounts to € 2,500, - with a minimum of € 40.
If payment is chosen for afterwards, Klana will perform a credit evaluation, which may mean that a credit check is done.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable legislation and does not provide third parties for advertising purposes. Personal data is used to identify, for customer analysis, credit evaluation, marketing activities and further product development. View Klarna'sprivacy statementFor a further explanation of the way in which Klarna processes personal data.
By using afterwards, you agree that Klana processes your personal data in accordance with its privacy statement, including transferring data to carefully selected partners or to countries outside the EU / EEA.
** For invoices below € 20, - € 7.50 may be charged.
Chptr-S Hquesburgemeester Mollaan 625582CK Waalrenederland
003140-249 49 94