What information are we gathering?
We collect information when you fill out the registration form or place an order with us. We need your personal information to process the order. This may include your name, address, email, telephone number, bank details, age, occupation and style interests.
In addition, we also register the following information::
- When you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence.
- We can get information when you participate in a promotion or competition.
- Details of transactions you perform on the website and execution of the order.
- Details of visits which may consist of traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data.
Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device. On a large scale, these are also used to make the website work more efficiently, simplify page navigation, memorize your preferences and generally improve user experience. They can also help to make sure that ads you see online make you interested.
By using the chptr-s website you agree to place cookies on your device and use them when you visit the site in the future. If you wish to refuse the use and storage of cookies, it is necessary to make changes to the security settings of your web browser, in order to block all cookies from chptr-S and external suppliers.
How do we use this information?
The information we collect could be used in the following way::
– To personalize your experience and ensure that the information on the website of CHPTR-S presented in the best way possible.
- To improve our website, we strive to receive as much feedback as possible.
– To improve our customer service-the information you receive helps us.
- Respond effectively to your support needs and questions.
-To send periodic emails, your specified email address can be used to send general information or to provide updates regarding your order.
- To provide you with the latest offers, new products and special promotions.
How do we protect your personal data?
We're doing everything we can to make sure your personal data is secure. We have a number of security measures in place .
- We provide a safe 'https' for the transaction part within the chptr-s website.
- Access to your personal data is password protected and sensitive information such as bank details or credit card information is secured by an SSL encryption when exchanged between web browser and chptr-S services.
- We monitor our systems regularly to implement improvements.
- We're doing everything we can to protect your personal data, but there are some things you could do to help us. This includes creating a good password consisting of a combination of letters, numbers and symbols in both large and small letters.
How do we share the information we collect?
We don't sell, trade or transfer your personal information! We work with a number of external parties who are experts in their field and help us use the website. Each of these specific service providers has been selected by us on their ability to process sensitive information.
Links to third parties
CHPTR-Sgives you, in collaboration with Klarna, the possibility to pay afterwards. After-Pay is a safe and easy way to shop online. You never have to give up bank or credit card details and you only pay after the order is delivered.
- You don't pay until you have the order in the House.
- You have 14 days to pay your bill.
- The invoice shall be sent at the same time as the products.
- You don't have to give out bank or credit card information.
- You have a minimum of 14 days of reflection in accordance with the Consumer Act*.
- You can download and pay your invoices with iDEAL on klarna.nl.
You can only pay Klarna because the claim is transferred to Klarna.
Kcosts of late payment
If Klarna has not received a payment on the expiry date of the invoice, a first reminder will be sent free of charge by e-mail with a new payment period of 14 days. On the second reminder, Klarna will charge € 13.50 for a letter of formal notice**. If payment remains outstanding, these costs can be up to 15% for amounts up to € 2,500, - with a minimum of € 40, -.
When paying ex post, Klarna will carry out a credit assessment, which may include a credit check.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable legislation and not provided to third parties for advertising purposes. The personal data are used for identification, for customer analysis, credit evaluation, marketing activities and further product development. Look at Klarnas Privacy Statement for a more detailed explanation of how Klarna processes personal data.
By using Post-Payment you agree that Klarna processes your personal data in accordance with its Privacy Statement, including the transfer of data to carefully selected partners or countries outside the EU/EEA.
** In the case of invoices under € 20, - € 7.50 notice costs will be charged.
The Mayor Mollaan 62,
0031 40 249 49 94